- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by the European Ventilation Hygiene Association (EVHA). Reproduction is prohibited.
- This Website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific matter. Whilst EVHA makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are there to provide further information and are not intended to signify that EVHA endorses such websites and/or content. EVHA has no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Europe.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that EVHA exclude to the fullest extent lawfuly permitted all liability whatsowever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website. EVHA does not exclude the liability for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.